The ultimate pneumatic rosin press, built for true commercial capabilities, and now with a fully automated upgrade option. Based on our award-winning Pikes Peak, the Longs Peak offers 2x the processing output and 60% more force for incredibly consistent results at high volume. If you're looking for an industrial rosin press that will revolutionize your operation, the Longs Peak is it.
The best rosin press on the planet
8 tons of forceThe Longs Peak features an 8 ton pneumatic, oil-less & maintenance-free cylinder for maximum throughput and control.
Superior 10” x 3” heat platesOur premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies offer independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree.
Pressware™ technologyEach Longs Peak comes with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control including the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes.
True commercial scale rosin pressingProcess up to 7 lb of flower per day, or 12+ lb of sift or hash per day. The Longs Peak can press 80 or more grams of dry sift or hash at one time, or 40+ grams of flower.
Longs Peak technical specifications:
- Heat plates measure 10" x 3", maximum temperature of 300°F
- Total force output: 8 tons, or 15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI
- Weighs 130 lb
- Air compressor requirements: 2.7 CFM and over 150 maximum PSI for optimal operation
- Utilizes 5 - 140 PSI compressed air input
- Frame and enclosure is made of A36 steel
- Available in both 115-230v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 6 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 3 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required